From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Autocrat may refer to:
- Auster Autocrat – a 1940s British single-engined three-seat high-wing touring monoplane
- Autocracy – a system of government in which a supreme power is concentrated in the hands of one person
- Autocrat, LLC – a company based in Rhode Island, United States
- The Autocrat of the Breakfast-Table – a collection of essays written by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- The Autocrats – a Finnish political satire TV series
- Autokrator – a Greek epithet applied to an individual who exercises absolute power, unrestrained by superiors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.