From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Autocross, as the term is used in the United States, is a timed race through a course of traffic cones on a flat, paved surface
Autocross may also refer to:
- British autocross is similar to American autocross, but races are held on dirt or grass surfaces that may not be flat
- Autotesting, another British motoring amateur competition, typically requiring driving the vehicle in reverse gear at some point
- Autosolo, the closest British equivalent of American Autocross
- FIA autocross is similar to British autocross, but the cars start at the same time
- Gymkhana (motorsport), a similar event held in Japan
- Motorkhana a somewhat similar form of amateur motorsport practiced in Australia and New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.