Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis is an environmental analysis tool that allows designers to simulate building performance from the earliest stages of conceptual design. It combines analysis functions with an interactive display that presents analytical results directly within the context of the building model.
In June 2008, Ecotect was acquired by Autodesk from Square One Research and adds to an array of tools that augment the Revit BIM environment. Ecotect is different from other analysis tools in that it targets the earliest stages of design, a time when simple decisions can have far-reaching effects on th final project.
- Official Ecotect website from Square One
- Official Ecotect website from Autodesk
- AEG Magazine article on Ecotect
- Press release about Ecotect acquisition from Autodesk
-  ecotect Spanish forum
- Dr Andrew Marsh original developer of Ecotect
|This scientific software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|