From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Auvergne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auvergne may refer to:
- Auvergne (province), the historical independent medieval county and later French province
- Auvergne (region), the modern-day administrative region, larger than the historical province of Auvergne, as it includes other provinces which historically were not part of Auvergne
- Rulers of Auvergne, a list of the various rulers of Auvergne
- Bleu d'Auvergne, a cheese originating in Auvergne
- Régiment d'Auvergne, a former regiment of the French Army from the province of Auvergne
- Auvergne No. 76, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Auvergne Station, a cattle station in the Northern Territory of Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.