From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avant-garde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avant-garde refers to a style in experimental work in art, music, culture, or politics.
Avant-garde may also refer to:
- Avant Garde (magazine), a graphic design magazine
- ITC Avant Garde, a typeface
- Avant-Garde Digital, an international digital services company
- Avant-garde music
- The Avant-Garde (album), an album by John Coltrane and Don Cherry
- The Avant-Garde, a 1960s American pop group
- Avant Garde (band), a 1980s American progressive metal band
- Avantgarde (band), a 2000s Spanish indie rock band
- Avant-garde metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- Avantgarde Music, an Italian record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.