From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Avar, Avars, avar, or avars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avar or Avars may refer to:
- Avar people (Caucasus), a North Caucasian-speaking people in Russia
- Avar language, the North Caucasian language of the Caucasian Avars
- Avar Khanate, a former country of the Caucasian Avars
- Eurasian Avars, a medieval nomadic people
- Avar Khaganate, the country of the Eurasian Avars
- Uar, a people of the confederation known as the Hephthalites
- Avar (animation variable), a variable in computer-generated imagery
- Avari (Middle-earth), a group of Elves in The Lord of the Rings
- Avar(), symbold for asymptotic variance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.