From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Avar, Avars, avar, or avars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avar or Avars may refer to:
- Avar people (Caucasus), a North Caucasian-speaking people in Russia
- Avar language, the North Caucasian language of the Caucasian Avars
- Avar Khanate, a former country of the Caucasian Avars
- Eurasian Avars, a medieval nomadic people
- Avar Khaganate, the country of the Eurasian Avars
- Uar, medieval Central Asian people also known as the Hephthalites
- Rouran Khaganate, the state of nomadic Mongolian tribes from the late 4th century until the middle 6th century, possibly linked with Avars
- Avar (animation variable), a variable in computer-generated imagery
- Avar(), symbol for asymptotic variance
In The Lord of the Rings
- Avari (Middle-earth), a group of Elves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.