From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avaz may refer to:
- Avaz (Persian vocal music)
- Dnevni avaz, Bosnian newspaper
- Avaz, Iran, a city in Fars Province
- Avaz, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Avaz, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Avaz (album), by the Turkish band Replikas
- Avaz app, an app for children with autism and communication disabilities.
- Avaaz, a global civic organization.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.