From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aventine may refer to:
- Aventine (album), album by Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel.
- "Aventine" (song), title track from album above
- Aventine Hall, historic home located at Luray, Page County, Virginia
- Aventine Hill, one of the seven hills on which ancient Rome was built
- Aventine Renewable Energy, bioethanol and biodiesel company based in Pekin, Illinois
- Aventine Secession (494 BC)
- Aventine Secession (20th century)
- Aventine Triad, modern term for the joint cult of the Roman deities Ceres, Liber and Libera
- Mount Aventine, farm complex and national historic district located along the Potomac River in Bryans Road, Charles County, Maryland.
- Santa Sabina, or Basilica of Saint Sabina, historical church on the Aventine Hill in Rome, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.