From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aventinus (disambiguation))
Aventinus may refer to:
- Aventine Hill, named after Aventinus, king of Alba and Latium
- Aventinus (mythology), son of Hercules and Rhea
- Aventinus of Alba Longa, descendant of Aeneas, king of the Latins (future Rome site)
- Saint Aventinus (d. c 537), disciple of St. Loup
- Aventinus of Tours (d. 1180), hermit and saint
- Johannes Aventinus, Bavarian historian and philologist
- Aventinus (beer), a wheat doppelbock brewed by G. Schneider & Sohn, in Bavaria, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aventinus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.