Averardo de' Medici
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|Averardo de' Medici|
17th-century image of Averardo de' Medici
IssueGiovanni di Bicci de' Medici
Francesco de' Medici
Antonia de' Medici
|Father||Chiarissimo de' Medici|
Averardo de' Medici (1320-1363) was the son of Chiarissimo de' Medici (died 1346) and the father of three children: Giovanni, Francesco, and Antonia. Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici would later become the first historically relevant member of Medici family of Florence and the eventual founder of the Medici bank.
- Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici; married Piccarda Bueri.
- Francesco de' Medici (d. 1402); married Selvaggia Gianfigliazzi and Francesca Balducci.
- Antonia de' Medici; married Angelo Ardinghelli.
- Brucker, Gene A. (1957). The Medici in the Fourteenth Century. Medieval Academy of America.
- PBS - Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance
- History of the Medici family
- THE MEDICI Genealogical tree from Florence Art Guide - The Renaissance
- Medici Family from The Galileo Project
- Image of Medici family tree