From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded||Bangalore, India, 1998|
|Founder(s)||Dr Villoo Morawala-Patell|
Avesthagen Limited is an integrated systems biology platform company headquartered in Bangalore, India.  It was founded in 1998 by Villoo Morawala-Patell, who is the current Chairperson and Managing Director of the Company.
- "Avesthagen to raise $60 mn in complex deal from Cayman-based fund". Business Standard. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- P.T. Jyothi Datta. "Decoding the longevity DNA of Parsis". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- Avesthagen to focus on health agri verticals
- Avesthagen plans to raise between Rs 500-600 crore
- Avesthagen signs MOU with CosmosID™ for Improving Diagnosis and Management of Tuberculosis
- Avesthagen granted US Patent for Environmentally Adjusted Crops (EAC)® technology for oxidative stress-tolerant Rice
- Avesthagen to acquire two seed companies, The Hindu, Sep 10, 2006
- Avesthagen ties up with French seeds major, The Hindu Business Line, July 21, 2006
- Avesthagen to invest Rs 45 crore more, The Hindu Business Line, October 25, 2005
- Presentation by CEO, October 2003, at US-Asia Technology Management Center, Stanford University
- Avestha Gengraine gets US patents for multiple use tech, The Economic Times, Sep 10, 2003
- Avesthagen granted US patent, Business Standard Wednesday, Jun 22, 2011