Performing in New York, 2010
|Origin||Long Beach, California|
|Genres||Indie rock, twee pop|
60 Watt Kid
|Past members||Arin Fazio
Rotating past and present members:
Avi Buffalo is an alternative band based in Long Beach, California founded by singer-songwriter and guitarist Avi Zahner-Isenberg. Their self-titled debut album was released on April 27, 2010, and was given positive reviews by The A.V. Club, NME, Filter, Drowned in Sound and numerous other music review sites. The album's first single is "What's In It For" with "Jessica" on the B-side. The band performed at SXSW the same year, and opened for Modest Mouse in July. In 2010, the band toured Europe and North America. In June 2011 a second single was released on Sub Pop, "How Come? and Good I'm Wishing", and the project is working on a second album. Summer 2011 had the band touring Europe and the US again. In December 2011, the "What's In It For" music video was featured in the Beavis and Butt-Head revival episode "Used Car/Bounty Hunters." Avi Zahner-Isenberg started working on a follow-up to his self-titled album in 2013, as well as becoming a producer for various projects such as Kevin Lithrow, and Arjuna Genome.  On February 27, 2014, Isenberg confirmed on his Facebook page that the new album was finished.
- 2010: Avi Buffalo
- 2014: At Best Cuckold
EPs and singles
- 2010: "What's In It For/Jessica" (7" release)
- 2011: "How Come/Good I'm Wishing" (7" release)
- Film_Fanatic_15 (April 29, 2010). "Avi Buffalo album reviews at Metacritic". Metacritic.com. Retrieved December 16, 2011.
- US. "Avi Buffalo at Myspace". Myspace.com. Retrieved December 16, 2011.
- "Avi Buffalo at Sub Pop". Subpop.com. June 28, 2011. Retrieved December 16, 2011.
- "Arjuna Genome". Arjunagenome.bandcamp.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Avi Buffalo". Facebook. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Avi Buffalo - What's In It For / Jessica (Vinyl)". Discogs.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Avi Buffalo.|
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|