Avi Mograbi (Hebrew: אבי מוגרבי; Arabic: ابراهيم مغربي; born 1956) is an Israeli documentary filmmaker.
Mograbi studied philosophy at Tel Aviv University from 1979 to 1982, and art at Ramat Hasharon Art School.
His film Avenge But One of My Two Eyes was screened out of competition at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.
- Deportation (1989, short)
- The Reconstruction (1994)
- How I Learned to Overcome My Fear and Love Ariel Sharon (1997)
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Mograbi (1999)
- August: A Moment Before the Eruption (2002)
- Wait it's the soldiers, I have to hang up now (2002, short)
- Detail (2004, short)
- Avenge But One of My Two Eyes (2005)
- Z32 (film) (2008)
- Once I Entered a Garden (2012)