From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avion may refer to:
- Avion, the French and Spanish name for airplane (powered fixed-wing aircraft); coming from Latin "avus" (bird). Same family as "aviation".
- Avion (band)
- Avion (car)
- Avion, Pas-de-Calais, a commune of the Pas-de-Calais département in northern France
- Avión is a municipality in the province of Ourense in northern Spain
- Avion Group, an Icelandic investment firm
- A frequent flyer program from the Royal Bank of Canada
- The Avion Newspaper, the student newspaper at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- the 5th colossus from the video game Shadow of the Colossus
- The first of John Knudsen Northrop's aviation firms was named Avion Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- A mythical wolf like being.