From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avitus may refer to:
- Avitus, Western Roman Emperor (455-456)
- Alphius Avitus (flourished 1st century BC & 1st century), Latin poet
- Gaius Julius Avitus Alexianus, Syrian aristocrat (flourished 2nd century & 3rd century)
- Avitus Marinianus, Roman consul in 423
- Avitus of Vienne, Latin poet and bishop (494-517)
- A. Gratius Avitus (born 1968), Latin philologist
- Avitus (gens), a Roman family
- Avitus (genus), a genus of jumping spiders
- A major character in the real-time strategy game Dawn of War II, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avitus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.