Aviv "Vivi" Nevo (born 1965) is an Israeli and American venture capitalist who is a major shareholder in Time Warner. His venture capital firm, NV Investments, is believed to invest in technology companies worldwide, and is said to have been an early backer of The Weinstein Company, and the largest individual shareholder in Time Warner.
Nevo is averse to publicity, and hires a public relations firm to maintain a low public profile. In July, 2008 Nevo confirmed long-running rumors of an engagement to Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi. They separated in 2010.
Nevo was born in Bucharest, Romania and then moved to Tel Aviv, Israel as an infant, with his father, a chemical engineer, and his mother, an anesthesiologist. He is an only child. It is believed that he built his fortune up from his initial $10 million inheritance. Nevo is Jewish.
- Arango, Tim (2008-07-28). "Behind the scenes, a force in the media world". International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
- Johnnie L. Roberts Crunch Time Newsweek, August 22, 2005.
- Kwong, Peter (2007-07-18). "Zhang Ziyi vs. Confucius". International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
- "The power 50". Details. 2008.
- "Zhang Ziyi set to wed Israeli billionaire". asiaone. 2008-07-11.
- "Chinese Women Western Men Celebrity Couples". Love Love China. Retrieved September 05, 2012.