From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avoidance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avoidance may refer to:
- Avoidance coping, a kind of generally maladaptive coping
- Avoidant personality disorder, a personality disorder recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
- Conflict avoidance, a controversial method of dealing with conflict
- Australian Aboriginal avoidance practices, relationships in traditional Aboriginal society where certain people were required to avoid others in their family or clan
- Avoidance (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Lowenthal
- All pages beginning with "Avoidance"
- All pages with titles containing "Avoidance"
- Avoid (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avoidance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.