From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avro or AVRO may also refer to:
Companies and organisations
- Avro, a British aircraft manufacturer
- Avro Canada, a Canadian aircraft manufacturer
- Algemene Vereniging Radio Omroep, a Dutch public-service broadcasting organisation
- Apache Avro, a schema definition language
- Avro Keyboard, a Bengali typing software / keyboard layout changer
- Avro, the Turkish name for the euro currency (from the Turkish word for Europe, Avrupa)
- AVRO 1938 chess tournament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.