From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Awan or awan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awan and Awans may refer to:
- Awan (tribe), a South Asian Indo-Aryan ethnic group
- Awan dynasty, an Elamite dynasty of Iran
- Awan (surname)
- Awan (Kuwait), a newspaper
- Awan languages, spoken in South America
- Awan, an Islamic term for a captive, especially female - see Dhimmi
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare, a video game for the Xbox 360
- Awan (religious figure), the wife and sister of Cain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Awan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.