From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Awan (disambiguation))
|Look up Awan or awan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awan and Awans may refer to:
- Awan (tribe), a South Asian/Arab tribe
- Awan dynasty, an Elamite dynasty of Iran
- Awan (Kuwait), a newspaper
- Awan (religious figure), the wife and sister of Cain
- Awan languages, spoken in South America
- Ameer Muhammad Akram Awan (born 1934), Pakistani religious leader
- Awan, an Islamic term for a captive, especially female. See Dhimmi
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare, a video game for the Xbox 360
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.