From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up awe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awe is an emotion of respectful wonder.
AWE or awe may also refer to:
- Atomic Weapons Establishment, provider of the UK's nuclear deterrent system
- US Airways, by ICAO airline code
- Australian Worldwide Exploration, a gas and oil company
- Automobilwerk Eisenach, a German automobile manufacturer
- AWE (TV network), an American cable network formerly known as Wealth TV
- Address Windowing Extensions, a Microsoft Windows memory handling mode
- Sound Blaster AWE32 (Advanced Wave Effects), a sound card made by Creative Labs
- Awe, Kentucky
- Awe, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Nasarawa State
- Loch Awe, a lake in Argyll and Bute, Scotland
- Francis Awe, Nigerian musician
- Australian White Ensign, the ensign flown by ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- At World's End, the third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series
- An informal South African greeting, pronounced aah-weh, see list of South African slang words
- Average Weekly Earnings, the lead indicator of short-term changes in earnings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Awe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.