From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up axiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Axiom may also refer to:
- Axiom (Australian band), a 1970s Australian rock band featuring Brian Cadd and Glenn Shorrock
- Axiom (record label), best known for Bill Laswell releases
- Axiom (album), an album by Archive
- Axioms (album), an album by Asia
- "Axiom", a song by British blackened death metal band Akercocke
Computers and information technology
Film and television
- Wall-E Axiom is the name of the ship in Wall-E.
- AXIOM, and professional grade open source hardware digital cinema camera
- Axiom Education, an education solutions provider
- Isuzu Axiom, a sport utility vehicle produced 2001–2004
- Axiomatic (disambiguation)
- Axion (disambiguation)
- Acxiom Corporation, a marketing technology and services company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.