From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aya)
Aya or AYA can refer to:
- Aya (goddess) - an Akkadian goddess
- Aya Group - business conglomerate in Uganda
- Aya, Miyazaki - town in Japan
- Cape Aya, a rocky promontory on the Ukraine coast of the Black Sea
- AYA (band) - Slovak rock band
- Aya (given name), female Japanese given name
- Lysa Aya Trenier, English singer and actress who performs under the stage name "Aya"
- Aya Liu (born 1978), Taiwanese singer and hostess
- Aya Korem (born 1980), Israeli singer and songwriter
- Ramzi Aya (born 1990) Italian footballer
- Aya of Yop City, graphic novel series by Marguerite Abouet and Clément Oubrerie
- Aya, a character in the AK Comics series
- Aya, the protagonist in the novel Extras
- Aya, a character in Infinite Undiscovery
- Aya Shameimaru, a character from Touhou Project
- Aya, a character from the animated show Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Aya Brea, a character from Parasite Eve
- Aya (1990 film), a 1990 Australian film
- Aya (2012 film), a 2012 short film
- Ayah, a verse in the Qur'an
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AYA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.