Cash at the series premieres of You're the Worst and Married in July 2014
|Born||Aya Rachel Cash
July 13, 1982
San Francisco, California
Aya Rachel Cash (born July 13, 1982) is an American actress, the daughter of poet and novelist Kim Addonizio and Buddhist teacher Eugene Cash, and the granddaughter of Wimbledon champion Pauline Betz Addie and sportswriter Bob Addie. In 2014, Cash was listed among "10 Comic Actresses Who Deserve A Big-Screen Leading Role" by Indiewire.
Cash's television appearances include Brotherhood, Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Mercy, and The Newsroom. She also appeared in the WB pilot Spellbound, the Fox pilot Strange Brew, and the pilot Friday Night Dinner, alongside Tony Shalhoub and Allison Janney. Cash was also a series regular in the 2011 Fox comedy Traffic Light, which ran for one season. She currently stars in the FX Network series You're the Worst.
Cash's film credits include The Oranges, Winter of Frozen Dreams, Off Jackson Avenue, Begin Again, The Bits In Between, and The Happy House. She had a small role as Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio)’s assistant in The Wolf of Wall Street.
- Aya Rachel Cash, Born 07/13/1982 in California | CaliforniaBirthIndex.org
- Oliver Lyttleton (2014-04-28). "10 Comic Actresses Who Deserve A Big-Screen Leading Role". Indiewire.com.
- IMDb Profile
- Modestly Made and Executed, The Happy House Is Pretty Likeable The Village Voice May 2, 2013
- "AYA CASH FROM 'YOU'RE THE WORST' WASN'T AN EDGY GIRL NEXT DOOR IN 'WOLF OF WALL STREET'". Bustle. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
- Internet Off-Broadway Database Profile
- "Bio: Aya Cash". Fox 50 Raleigh Durham Fayetteville. Feb 2, 2011.
- "A Guthrie 'guinea pig' makes good in Hollywood". Minneapolis Star Tribune. February 5, 2011.