|Type||Public (PSE: ALI)|
|Founded||Manila, Philippines in 1988|
|Headquarters||Makati City, Philippines|
|Key people||Fernando Zobel de Ayala, Chairman
Antonino Aquino, President
Vincent Y. Tan, Executive Vice President
Jaime E. Ysmael, Chief Finance Officer and Compliance Officer
|Net income||PHP4.0 billion (approx US$88.9 million USD) (2009)|
Ayala land develops residential, retail, office, hotel, and leisure components, within growth centers across strategic areas around Philippines. It is the real estate arm of Ayala Corporation, the country's oldest and one of its largest conglomerates. From an internal division of Ayala Corporation, it was spun off and incorporated in 1988. It was publicly listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE: ALI) in 1991. Its core businesses are in strategic landbank management, residential development, shopping centers, corporate businesses, and hotels. Support businesses are in construction and property management. ALI also derives other income from its investment activities and sale of non-core assets.: On April 2012, it formed an alliance with Metro Pacific Investments Corporation to build railways in the country. In the first 9 months of 2012, Ayala Land posted US $162 million in net income which is a 27 per cent rise.
Attached Companies and Investments
Ayala Land is the holding company for a number of subsidiaries and affiliates, including:
- Ayala Land Premier
- Ayala North Point, Ayala Greenfield Estates, One Serendra, Ayala Westgrove Heights, Abrio, Alegria Hills, Amara, Elaro, Montecito, Santierra, Park Terraces, Anvaya Cove Lots, Elaro at Nuvali, Santierra Nuvali, Montecito Nuvali, Luscara Nuvali, Soliento Nuvali, Sea Breeze Verandas, The Residences at Greenbelt, The Suites at One Bonifacio High Street, Garden Towers, Park Point Residences
- Alveo Land
- Solstice at Circuit Makati, Escala Salcedo, Kroma Tower, The Lerato, Senta, The Columns Legazpi Village, The Columns Ayala Avenue, Alveo Corporate Center, Park Triangle Corporate Plaza, High Street South, Two Serendra, Portico, Ametta Place, High Park at Vertis North, Ferndale Villas, Marquee Residences, Marquee Place, Celadon Residences, Celadon Park, BPI Cebu Corporate Center, Solinea, Sedona Parc, Abreeza Place, Abreeza Residences, Lumira NUVALI, Mirala NUVALI, Venare NUVALI, Treveia NUVALI, Verdana Homes Mamplasan, Verdana Homes, Verdana Village Center, Westborough, Kasa Luntian
- Avida Land
- St. Alexandra Estates, St. Gabriel Heights, Avida Residences San Isidro, Avida Residences Sta. Monica, Avida Residences The Yards of Sta. Monica, Hacienda Sta. Monica, San Antonio Heights, San Rafael Estates, Avida CityFlex Towers BGC, Avida Towers 34th Street, Avida Towers BGC 9th Avenue, Avida Residences Sta. Arcadia, Avida Settings Cabanatuan, Centrio Tower, Avida Residences Dasmariñas, Avida Residences Santa Catalina, Avida Settings Cavite, Avida Village Santa Cecilia, Avida Towers Cebu, Avida Village Iloilo, Avida Tower Iloilo, Avida Village North Point Bacolod, Avida Parkway Settings NUVALI, Avida Settings NUVALI, Avida Village Cerise NUVALI, Ridgeview Estates NUVALI, Santa Rosa Estates, Avida Towers Makati West, Avida Towers San Lorenzo, Avida Towers Centera, Avida Towers Intima, Avida Towers San Lazaro, Avida Towers Alabang, San Alfonso Homes, San Francisco Village, San Ignacio Estates, Avida Village North Point, Avida Residences San Fernando, Avida Towers Sucat, Avida Towers Prime Taft, San Juan Estates, Santa Barbara Homes, Santa Isabel Village, Avida Towers New Manila, Regio de Dios Village, St. Joseph Homes, St. Jude Village Makati, Rancho Imperial,Madera Grove Estates Malolos.
- Amaia Land
- BellaVita Gen. Trias
- Other Projects & Community Centers
- Barangay Ayala Alabang, Forbes Park, Makati City, Dasmariñas Village, Bel-Air Village, San Lorenzo Village, Urdaneta Village, San Antonio Village, Magallanes Village, Woodside New Manila, Ayala Heights, Ayala Hillside Estates, Tamarind Cove, Paseo de Magallanes, Ferndale Homes, One Legazpi Park, The Pineridge Baguio, One Roxas Triangle, One Salcedo Place, Two Salcedo Place, Three Salcedo Place, Asia Tower, Montgomery Place, San Antonio Plaza Arcade, Ayala Southvale Village, Nuvali Lakeside Evozone, Gilmore Townhomes
Commercial & Business Centers
- Ayala Malls
- Main Article : Ayala Malls
- Business Centers
- Strategic Landbank Management
- Makati Central Business District, McKinley Business Park, E-Square, Bonifacio Ridge
- Cebu Holdings, Inc.
- 1016 Residences, Amara, Cebu IT Park, Ayala Center Cebu, Avida Towers Cebu, Ayala Life - FGU Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu Holdings Center, City Sports Club Cebu, Garden Ridge Village, Park Tower One, Park Tower Two, Sedona Parc, Ayala North Point Business Center,The Walk, Cebu, E-Bloc
Construction & Property Management
- Makati Development Corporation
- Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation
- Ayala Property Management Corporation
Hotels & Leisure
- Ayala Land Hotels & Resorts, Corp.
Maria Rowena M. Tomeldan, Ayala Land vice-president, said that in 2013, they would develop $172 million worth of shopping complexes and retail developments.
- Ayala Land Financial Highlightshttp://ir.ayalaland.com.ph/Financial_and_Operating_Highlights/default.aspx
- Philippine Stock Exchange Listed Companies http://www.pse.com.ph/html/ListedCompanies/listedcompanyinfo.jsp?compID=180&recCtr=5&subsector=9
- Ayala Land 2009 Integrated Annual and Sustainability Report, pp. 208-209 http://ir.ayalaland.com.ph/Financial_and_Operating_Highlights/Annual_Reports/default.aspx
- "Ayala stokes Philippines’ building boom". Investvine.com. 2013-03-04. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
- Ayala Land website
- Ayala Land residential developments
- Condo and House & Lot Properties For Sale | Alveo Land
- Bonifacio Global City condo