From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ayan (rural locality))
Ayan may refer to:
- Ayan (film), 2009 Tamil action film
- Ayan, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Ayan, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) and a port in Khabarovsk Krai on the Sea of Okhotsk, Russia
- Derebey, also known as âyân, feudal lord in 18th century Anatolia
People with name Ayan
Ayan Meaning is " Allah,s Gift"Allah Tala Ka dia hua Tuhfa"
- Ayan Mukerji, Indian film director
- Ayan Panja (born 1973), British doctor and broadcaster
- Ayan Sadakov (born 1961), Bulgarian footballer
- İrem Ayan (born 1987), Turkish ice hockey player
- Wael Ayan (born 1985), Syrian international footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.