Ayers Township, Champaign County, Illinois
Location in Champaign County
Champaign County's location in Illinois
|• Total||22.88 sq mi (59.3 km2)|
|• Land||22.88 sq mi (59.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Density||19.8/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61810, 61816, 61849|
|GNIS feature ID||0428627|
Ayers Township was formed from a portion of South Homer Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.88 square miles (59.3 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Immanuel Lutheran and Saint John.
- Heritage Community Unit School District 8
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 104
- State Senate District 52
- "Ayers Township, Champaign County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Sidney Township||South Homer Township|
|Raymond Township||Sidell Township, Vermilion County|
|Newman Township, Douglas County||Young America Township, Edgar County|