|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2012)|
|Founded||2010 Yangon, Myanmar|
|Number of locations||67 branches (May 2014)|
|Key people||Zaw Zaw
|Employees||over 2500 (2013)|
Ayeyarwady Bank Ltd. (AYA Bank) is a private bank in Myanmar. AYA Bank was established on 2 July 2010 with the permission of the Central Bank of Myanmar. The AYA Bank's head office is located in the Hlaing township area of Yangon.
AYA Bank has 67 branches. Ayeyarwady Bank offers retail and commercial banking products and services.
Ayeyarwady Bank received its banking license from the Central Bank of Myanmar on 2 July 2010 and began operations on 11 August 2010. The bank is authorized to operate as an investment or development bank for the domestic market and the approved banking activities include:
- Borrowing or raising of money
- Lending or advancing of money either secured or unsecured
- Receiving securities or valuables for safe custody
- Collecting and transmitting money and securities
- Provision of international banking services including international remittance, payment and trade services