Aygeshat, Armavir (east)
- For the other town of this name in Armavir Province, see Aygeshat, Armavir (west).
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC)|
Aygeshat (Armenian: Այգեշատ), known as Gadzhikara until 1935, is a village in the Armavir Province of Armenia. It is home to the ruined 6th to 7th-century Church of Surb Targmanchats (the Holy Translators' Church) and the 18th-century Church of Surb Gevorg partially restored in the 20th century.
- Aygeshat, Armavir (east) at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 35; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|