Lie in Oslo (2009)
|Born||Aylar Dianati Lie
12 February 1984 
|Other names||Dianna Lie
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb; 8.2 st)|
|No. of adult films||9 (per IAFD)|
Aylar Dianati Lie (born 12 February 1984) is a Norwegian actress and former pornographic actress of Iranian descent. She is currently working in the music industry as a music video actress and singer, having featured in several of Swedish DJ Basshunter's music videos. She became famous after participating in the Norwegian "Big Brother". Due to a turbulent domestic situation she was taken away from her parents and grew up in foster care. She speaks Norwegian, Persian and English fluently.
Actress and model
Aylar Lie was born in Tehran, She is of Iranian origin and arrived in Norway as a two-year-old. She was raised by Norwegian and Iranian foster parents. Lie started out as a pornographic actress. She starred in a few porn movies under the pseudonym Diana, then decided to end her porn-industry career and take her chance as a model. She competed at the Miss Norway pageant in 2004, but was disqualified from the contest when it was found she had starred in adult films; candidates to the pageant must not have been pictured naked in any commercial production or publication. Her adult film career has made her the target of much criticism and prevented her from visiting her father in Iran, and she even received some death threats from her homeland. In a July 2010 interview, Lie stated that she "sorely regrets" having engaged in pornographic acting. She explained that the choice was made while she was going through a difficult time of her life, and she wished she could "erase that from [her] past". She also denied that she was banned from entering her native Iran because of her pornographic background.
Her plans for 2006 included the promotion of her hand-picked team of models, called Team Aylar. The members of Team Aylar originally included Elita Löfblad, Charlotte Fredriksen, Linn Irene (Linni) Meister, Cathrine Aschim, and Lisa Marie Winther.
Lie participated in the 6th season of Skal vi danse?, the Norwegian version of the British series Strictly Come Dancing. When Danish media ran a headline focusing on her past as a porn actress she expressed sadness and strong distress and that she was tired of being linked to events ten years in her past, although she acknowledged she may have to live with this part of her life being repeatedly brought to the surface. She pointed out that what took place in L.A. happened during a period of crisis in her personal life and that she has repeatedly attempted to clean the slate with regard to this.
- Pornographic films
- 2002: Throat Gaggers 3
- 2002: Pink Pussycats 1
- 2002: Breakin' 'Em In 3
- 2002: Brand New 1
- 2002: Eighteen 'N Interracial 2
- 2002: Just Over Eighteen 5
- 2002: Little White Chicks... Big Black Monster Dicks 17
- 2003: Cum Dumpsters 3
- 2003: Cock Smokers 49
- Feature films
- 2009: Dådyr
- 2010: Yohan: The Child Wanderer
- Music Videos
- 2007: Basshunter – Now You're Gone
- 2007: Yousef feat. Aylar – Mamacita
- 2008: Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted
- 2008: Basshunter – Angel In The Night
- 2008: Basshunter – I Miss You
- 2009: Basshunter – Every Morning
- 2009: Basshunter – I Promised Myself
- 2009: Basshunter – Jingle Bells
- 2010: Arash feat. Timbuktu, Aylar & YAG – Dasa Bala
- 2010: Aylar Lie feat. Ocean Drive – Some People
- 2012: Basshunter – Northern Light
- 2012: Arash feat. Sean Paul – She Makes Me Go
(all Norwegian television appearances except where indicated)
- 2005: Først & sist (guest)
- 2005: Big Brother Norge Sverige (guest appearance / joint Norwegian/Swedish program)
- 2005: Aylar – Ett år i rampelyset (meaning Aylar – A Year in the Spotlight) (as herself)
- 2007: Rikets røst (guest)
- 2009: Helt ærlig (guest)
- 2009: 4-stjerners middag halv åtte (participant)
- 2010: Sommertid (guest)
- 2010: Skal vi danse (Dancing with a star) with Åsleik Engmark (finished runners-up)
- "Official biography". aylar.no. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "No going back to Iran, Aylar". The Sun. 23 January 2008. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- (Russian) Mammadova, Aytamiz (19 July 2010). "I Used to Be Able to Speak Azeri". Trend. Archived from the original on 22 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- "83 svar fra Aylar-jentene". Nettavisen (in Norwegian). 25 September 2005. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Andersen, David (2 October 2010). "Norsk porno-jente er dansefavorit". Ekstra Bladet (in Danish) (Copenhagen, Denmark). Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- Lundervold, Linn Kongsli (3 October 2010). "Oppgitt over dansk pornostempel". Dagbladet (in Norwegian) (Oslo, Norway). Archived from the original on 5 October 2010. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "Ocean Drive Feat. Aylar – Some People (Behind The Scenes)". 18 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- ^ Pettersson, Carin (15 December 2004). "I didn't sleep with Aylar". Nettavisen. Retrieved 17 January 2010.