From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, England. Aylesbury may also refer to:
- Aylesbury, New Zealand in the Canterbury region
- Aylesbury, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Aylesbury, Tallaght, Ireland
- the Aylesbury Estate in South London, England
Other uses associated with Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Aylesbury (HM Prison)
- Aylesbury (hundred)
- Aylesbury (UK Parliament constituency)
- Aylesbury and Buckingham Railway
- Aylesbury duck
- Aylesbury F.C.
- Aylesbury High Street railway station
- Aylesbury railway station
- Aylesbury Rural District
- Aylesbury United F.C.
- Aylesbury Urban Area
- Aylesbury Vale
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station
- Battle of Aylesbury
- Municipal Borough of Aylesbury
- Aylesbury, Massachusetts, fictional town created by H.P. Lovecraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aylesbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.