|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Ayoor is a town in Kollam district, Kerala state, India. Ayoor is located on the M C Road (Thiruvananthapuram-Kottarakara route). It is 55 km north of Thiruvananthapuram and 17 km south of Kottarakara. Anchal is 8 km away and Nilamel and Kadakkal lies south of Ayoor.The place is a commercial center with rubber, paddy, cashew and pepper being the main trading items. The nearest airport is Thiruvananthapuram International Airport, 62 km south of Ayoor. Kollam Junction Railway Station is 31 km away.
- Mar Thoma College of Science and Technology,Ayur, established in 1995 by the Mar Thoma Educational Technical Training and Research Centre, is one of the leading institutions of higher education in the district.
- Travancore Engineering College, Ayoor, offers courses like Computer Science & Engineering (60), Electronics & Communication Engineering (60), Electrical & Electronics Engineering etc.
- Scientia +1,+2 and Engineering Tuition Centre,Mamoottil Building,Anchal Road,Ayoor
- Tecnosoft Computers, Malayilazhikathu A-One Building, Oyoor Road, Opp. Aradhana Auditorium, Ayoor, established in 2005. Is one of the leading institutions of Computer education in the Edamulackal Grama Panchayath, offers courses like Office Secretary / PRO, Graphic Designing, DTP, DCA, CTTC, PGDCA,Diploma in Professional Accounting, SAP, etc.(Affiliated by Accountants Service Society).
'* BSS COMPUTER COLLEGE, Kalappila Building,Anchal Road,Ayoor' Courses -DCA, PGDCA, Tally, MS Office, DTP, DOA ...
- Ambadi Medical Centre, Ayoor
- Annai Nursing Home, Ayoor
- Saritha Ayurveda Hospital, Ayoor
- Holy Angels Dental Clinic, Ayoor
- Kadakkal - 11.5 km
- Nilamel - 9 km
- Anchal - 8 km
- Kottarakkara - 17 km
- Edakkidom - 21 km
- Veliyam - 13 km
- Oyoor - 14 km
- Ambalamkunnu - 7 km
- Thevannoor - 4 km
- Elamadu- 4 km
- Valakom- 6 km
- Ambalammukku- 2 km
- Vayanammoola- 1.5 km
- kilimanoor- 22km
- Neeraicodu- 1 km