|Date of birth||24 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Striker or Attacking midfielder|
|2009–2010||→ Crotone (loan)||11||(0)|
|2010||→ Lumezzane (loan)||11||(1)|
|2010–2011||→ Cosenza (loan)||14||(4)|
|2011||→ Gubbio (loan)||11||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Somalia, Daud moved to Cuneo, Italy with his family at the age of five. The son of Daud Hussein, a former member of the Somalia national football team, he joined the Juventus youth sector in 2000 and made his debut with the Primavera (Under-20) squad in the 2007–08 season.
Daud was part of the Juventus squad in the 2009 Torneo di Viareggio, where he was praised as one of the best footballers of the tournament. He also managed to score eight goals, thus being named top scorer for this season's Torneo di Viareggio. On 14 March 2009, he made his first team debut with Juventus, replacing Sebastian Giovinco during the final minutes of a Serie A 4–1 win over. He is considered to be one of the brightest young talents in football and, although still 20, has earned praise from Arsène Wenger and several other coaches. He is being tracked by Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and a host of other clubs.
On 6 August 2009, Daud left Juventus and joined FC Crotone on a loan. However, the youngster endured a difficult time at the southern Italian club, and subsequently returned to Juventus in January of the following year. He was then loaned out to Serie C1 club Lumezzane.
Updated to games played as of 9 March 2014.
- Coppa Italia Lega Pro: 2010
- Torneo di Viareggio Golden Boot: 2009
- "Daud si ripete, la Juve piega il Parma" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 12 February 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- "AYUB DAUD" (in Italian). Calciomercato.it. 6 March 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- Size doesn’t matter for Ayub – The Star
- "Ayub Daud" (in Italian). Juventus FC. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- "TMW VIAREGGIO – Juventus, Daud: una freccia bianconera" (in Italian). Juventus FC. 11 February 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- "JUVE-BOLOGNA 4–1: RIPRESA TRAVOLGENTE E L'INTER E' A −4" (in Italian). Calciomercato.it. 14 March 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- Ora è ufficiale: Ayub Daud in prestito al Crotone di Lerda
- "Calciomercato Juventus: Daud torna in bianconero dal Crotone" (in Italian). Sportevai.it. 2 January 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Ceduto al Gubbio 1910 il calciatore Ayub Daud". Cosenza Calcio 1914 (in Italian). 25 January 2011. Retrieved 4 April 2011.