Azamat Sh. Abdoullaev is the ontologist and theoretical physicist who introduced a universal world model as a standard ontology/semantics for human beings and computing machines. Within the unified framework ontology, he suggested several innovative concepts:
- Reversibility in Reality, reversing the causal order, as reverse, reversible, or inverse causality (causation)
- Unified Standard Entity Classification System, USECS
- Standard Ontology and Semantics Model
- Integrated Model of Science and Technology
- Intelligent Eco Cities 
- Smart World 
He is currently working on the following research and development projects:
- Encyclopedic Intelligence Platform for Nature, Mind, Society, and Technology (see external links);
- Intelligent World, as merging Social World, Virtual World (Simulated Reality or Cyberworld Reality, the Web) and Physical Universe (the Real World, the Internet).
- The Sustainable World of Smart Communities, generalizing the IBM's Smarter Planet and the Cisco's Intelligent Urbanization Global Initiatives.
As a practical realization, A. Abdoullaev is after the Future World Projects all applied for smart territories of the future, smart ecocommunities, intelligent cities, sustainable regions, nations and global communities, advancing the implementation of the socio-technological projects:
- CREATING THE FUTURE: Building Tomorrow’s World
- POST-2015 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- I-WORLD MANIFESTO
- SMART WORLD DEVELOPMENT
- i-EUROPE Manifesto
- SMART EUROPE
- BIG EUROPE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- SMART BRITAIN
SMART SMALL EUROPE
- SMART United States of America
A. Abdoullaev is running EIS Intelligent Systems Ltd, dealing with:
- smart world projects,
- sustainable communities models and strategies,
- intelligent and smart ecocity developments,
- eco-smart homes and intelligent green buildings.
Amongst the latest Abdoullaev's initiatives are the Smart Sustainable World and the Sustainable World Commission. The Action is supported by the world's first smart ecocity development, Neapolis Smart EcoCity, which has been selected as a European smart city prototype at the European Commission Launch Event.
- Reality, Universal Ontology and Knowledge Systems: Towards the Intelligent World, IGI Global(2008), 
- The Ultimate of Reality: Reversible Causality, in Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy, Boston: Philosophy Documentation Centre, internet site, Paideia Project On-Line, 
- USECS 1.1 (Unified Standard Entity Classification System),
- Standard Ontology Program,  
- PHILOSOPHY, SCIENCE, ARTS, AND TECHNOLOGY: Grand Unification, Standard Ontology and the Wisdom Semantic Web. A Keynote on the 21st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PHILOSOPHY on « PHILOSOPHY, ART AND TECHNOLOGY», CYPRUS: 21 - 27 JULY 2009, http://www.icpc.gr/index.php?id=12020400
- The EU Smart Communities and Cities Prototype: 3.0 City, from Dumb to Intelligent Cities, 
- SUSTAINABLE WORLD DEVELOPMENT
- Smarter Planet project
- Network as the Next Utility for "Intelligent Urbanisation"
- SUSTAINABLE WORLD Initiative
- Smart EcoCity
- Smart Cities and Communities Communication Launch Event