From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azan may refer to:
- Adhan or Azaan, Islamic call to prayer
- Ivan Asen I of Bulgaria r. 1189-1196 or his sons
- Ivan Asen II of Bulgaria r. 1218-1241
- Azan (Star Trek), Star Trek character
- Azan (mythology), character in Greek mythology
- Azan, Afghanistan
- Azan, Mazandaran, Iran
- In histology Azan (Az: Azocarmine and An: Aniline Blue WS) is used to distinguish cells from the extracellular matrix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.