|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Azazel Jacobs is an American film director and screenwriter, and the son of experimental filmmaker Ken Jacobs. He attended Manhattan’s Bayard Rustin High School. His short films include Kirk and Kerry and Message Machine, and his features include the acclaimed Momma's Man and Terri.
- Kirk and Kerry (1997)
- Danger 44 (1999)
- Dear Mexico (2000)
- Message Machine (2002)
- Oh Wee! (2003)
- Doll & Em (2014)
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (November 2012)|
- Jacobs' short film Kirk and Kerry won the Grand Jury Prize for Best Dramatic Short at the Slamdance Film Festival.
- Terri was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Clarke, Cath (April 3, 2009). "First sight: Azazel Jacobs". 'The Guardian (UK). Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- "October 17/18 – Ken Jacobs and Azazel Jacobs – Two Different Shows". Los Angeles Film Forum. October 12, 2009. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Hynes, Eric (June 29, 2011). "Azazel Jacobs Doesn't Have to Be Cool Anymore". The Village Voice (New York City). Retrieved November 27, 2012.