|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (June 2010)|
|Industry||Wireless Test Equipment|
Jim Iuliano (President and CEO)
Azimuth Systems is a privately held company located near Boston, Massachusetts. The company’s primary products include wireless channel emulators and wireless test equipment for LTE, WiMAX, 2G/3G cellular and Wi-Fi networks.
In April 2010, Azimuth Systems was awarded the Best in Test award from Test & Measurement World Magazine. Also, in 2009, Azimuth Systems was awarded the 4G Wireless Evolution LTE Visionary Awardby TMC.net.
- Scheiber, Steve (2009-04-09). "Getting to 4G through design and test". Electronics Design, Strategy and News. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
- "Azimuth Systems Marks the First Half of 2009 With Record Growth and Expansion Into the MIMO and Cellular Markets". Reuters. 2009-07-28. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
- Friedrich, Nancy (2009-01-01). "Channel-Emulation Testing Aids 4G Product Design". Microwaves and RF. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
- Nelson, Rick (2009-02-01). "Channel Emulation Supports Mobile MIMO". Test and Measurement World. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
- "T&MW announces 2010 award winners". tmworld.com. 2010-04-01. Archived from the original on 13 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-26.
- "Azimuth Systems Receives 2009 4G Wireless Evolution LTE Visionary Award". TMC Net.com. 2009-10-29. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
|This article about wireless technology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|