From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Albert Azzo I, Margrave of Milan
- Albert Azzo II, Margrave of Milan
- Azzo V d'Este
- Azzo VI d'Este
- Azzo VII d'Este
- Azzo VIII d'Este
- Azzo X d'Este
- Azzo Alidosi
- Azo of Bologna (Azzo/Azzone), medieval jurist (12th-13th century)
- Azzone Visconti (7 December 1302 – 16 August 1339), lord of Milan from 1329 until his death.
- Pet name for Salvino Azzopardi, S.J. Maltese priest and philosopher.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.