From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
B&W, B/W or B+W may refer to:
- Babcock and Wilcox, an American manufacturing company (operating unit of McDermott International)
- Brown & Williamson, a former American tobacco company, now merged with R. J. Reynolds
- Bowers & Wilkins, a British loudspeaker company
- Bra & Wessels, a Swedish chain of department stores, since 2001 known as Coop Forum.
- Burmeister & Wain, Danish ship yard and diesel engine producer
- Boeing & Westervelt – precursor company to Boeing
- B+W Filterfabrik, a photographic filter manufacturer now owned by Schneider Kreuznach
- Black-and-white as it refers to photography or cinematography
- Gray scale
- Power Macintosh G3 (Blue & White), a computer model made by Apple Computer.
- College van Burgemeester en Wethouders, the Dutch municipal executive.
- Black & White Festival, the Portuguese audiovisual festival
- b/w (meaning "backed with"), an abbreviation often used to separate the listing of the two sides of a vinyl record, especially a 45 record
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.