June 5, 1975 |
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
|Spouse(s)||Mario Andrés Moreno (m. 2008)|
TV and film career
Bermudo, who was born in Guaynabo to a Puerto Rican mother and a Cuban father, is the host of Primer Impacto, a Spanish language news program which covers predominantly human interest stories and is popular among the Hispanic population in the United States. Bermudo joined the program in 2002 and co-hosted it with Fernando Del Rincón.[better source needed]
In 2004 and 2005, Bermudo hosted Lo Que no vio de Premios lo Nuestro (What you didn't see in Lo Nuestro Awards) and Noche de Estrellas (The Night of Stars). Bermudo has made television appearances in El Show de Cristina, El Escandalo del Mediodia (The Midday Scandal), and Que Bodas (What a Wedding). She is one of the eight cover subjects of the 2007 edition of People en Español's "50 Most Beautiful People" issue.[better source needed]
She married Mario Andrés Moreno, a journalist of Colombian descent in a Dade County courthouse and later had an elaborate wedding on November 29, 2008 in the Dominican Republic. In February 2009, Bermudo confirmed to "People en Español" that she was pregnant and on Friday, May 15, 2009, she gave birth to a girl named Mya Andrea. On Monday, October 18, 2010, she gave birth to her second daughter named Camila Andrea. On February 26,2015 Burmudo announced she was expecting her 3rd child which was a girl on Univision's morning show Despierta America 
- "Bárbara Bermudo officially gets married". People en Español. 31 October 2008. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- Television Divas[dead link]
- "People en Espanol Celebrates 12th Annual 50 Most Beautiful Issue". MSN. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- Aguayo, Terry (Holidays 2013). "Where the Heart is". Vista Magazine. pp. 30–31. Check date values in:
- Vargas Casiano, Patricia (31 October 2013). "Bárbara Bermudo lanza línea de zapatos". El Nuevo Día (in Spanish). Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Barbara Bermudo Launches Clothing Line". KTVK. 29 March 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Embarazo de Bárbara Bermudo. La presentadora tendrá una niña - Bárbara Bermudo mamá". Univision (in Spanish). 13 March 2009. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- "Bárbara Bermudo: "Estoy enamorada de ella"". People en Español (in Spanish). 15 May 2009. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Official Website (Spanish)
- Barbara Bermudo at the Internet Movie Database
- Bárbara Bermudo on Twitter
|This Puerto Rican biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|