Béatrice Altariba (born 18 June 1939) is a French actress, active between 1956 and 1969.
Born in Marseille, she is the niece of symbolist poet Paul Fort. She started her career in revues and musical theatre, then she made her film debut at 17. Altariba was also active in Italian cinema.
- Pardonnez nos offenses (1956)
- Le Triporteur (1957)
- Les Misérables (1958)
- Eyes Without a Face (1960)
- A porte chiuse (1961)
- Crazy Desire (1962)
- Totò Diabolicus (1963)
- The Young Racers (1963)
- Su e giù (1965)
- Agent 3S3: Passport to Hell (1965)
- Caroline Chérie (1968)
- Le Film Complet, n° 591, 15 November 1956.
- Elle - Spécial cinéma, 6 August 1956.
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|