From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||37.26 km2 (14.39 sq mi)|
|• Density||28.82/km2 (74.6/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||
- Its Catholic church (1776) is a monument.
- In its Calvinist church (1828) there are several extraordinary inner woodcarvings.
- About 30 peasant houses enjoy local protection.
- The exhibition of the Panish Memorial Hall shows the folk life on old photo replicas.
- The first wood carvings of the country picked by a panel of experts are of ancient monument character, we can see them in the Pelyhe Cellar Museum.
- We also have to mention the world war monuments,
- the private hunt trophy collections and
- the horseshoe shaped rocky (natural) formation in the Hódos hill with a diameter of 100 m.
- Within its boundaries we can find the best ground cycling track in the area.
- Whit Saturday's Wine Competition
- Village Days in summer
|This Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|