B.N.M. Institute of Technology
B.N.M. Institute of Technology (also Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Institute of Technology) is a private technical co-educational school located in Banshankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was established in 2001 and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It is a part of BNMEI (BNM Educational Institutions) established by the Trust M/s. Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Charities, started in 1972,BNMIT is an approved ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute (TUVRheinland).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Studies (MBA)
- M. Tech. (Computer Applications in Industrial Drives)
- M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M. Tech. (VLSI and Embedded Systems)
- M. Tech. (Computer Network Engineering)
TATVA 14 Need ID card to view this.