||This section includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but the sources of this section remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2013)|
||This article may contain promotional material and other spam. (November 2013)|
B.R. Guest (or "BR Guest") is a collection of multi-unit restaurants specializing in fine-dining brands.
Current BR Guest properties in New York City include Atlantic Grill, Bill’s Bar & Burger, Blue Fin, Blue Water Grill, Dos Caminos, Dos Caminos Park, Dos Caminos Soho, Dos Caminos Third, Isabella’s, Ocean Grill, Ruby Foo's, Strip House, Wildwood Barbeque, and 675 Bar. Other BR Guest locations around the U.S include Fiamma Trattoria at the MGM Grand Las Vegas; Strip House at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas; Dos Caminos at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel; Bill’s Bar & Burger, Dos Caminos, and Sammy D’s at Harrah's Atlantic City; and Atlantic Grill at Caesars Atlantic City.
Since first opening in 1987, BR Guest President and Founder Stephen Hanson and his staff have emphasized hospitality, style, and accessible cuisine.[according to whom?]
BR Guest’s commitment to hospitality is also evident through its dedication of time and resources to community-based organizations including City-Meals-On-Wheels, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Publicolor Board Member, PENCIL, and The James Beard Foundation.
Also in 2007, Hanson inked a partnership deal with Barry Sternlicht, CEO of Starwood Capital Group, as part of its Starwood Opportunity Fund 7. The transaction valued BR Guest at "between $150 million and $200 million." (USD)
In August of 2010 BR Guest welcomed Alexandre Gaudelet to the team as its new Chief Operating Officer.
- "Starwood Capital's $150m B.R. Guest buyout seen as driver of global growth.(NEWS)". Nation's Restaurant News. March 19, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- Fickenscher, Lisa (March 19, 2007). "Hanson to gobble up more eateries; Under new joint venture, manager will look to acquire other chains.(News)(Stephen Hanson sells restaurant business to Barry Sternlicht) (Starwood Capital Group L.P.)(B.R. Guest LLC)". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- "Guest is programmed for SoHo expansion.". Real Estate Weekly. July 5, 2006. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- "Report: Starwood Capital pays $150m for B.R. Guest.(NEWS DIGESTS)(Starwood Capital Group L.P.)(Stephen Hanson)(Brief article)". Nation's Restaurant News. March 12, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- Official Homepage http://www.brguestrestaurants.com