B. V. Rajarama Bhat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|B.V. Rajarama Bhat|
|Fields||Operator theory in mathematics|
|Institutions||Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore|
|Alma mater||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Doctoral advisor||Kalyanapuram Rangachari Parthasarathy|
|Notable awards||Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology|
He was awarded the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology in 2007, the highest science award in India, in the mathematical sciences category. 
- Young Scientist Award of Indian National Science Academy in 1997
- B. M. Birla Science prize for the year 1998
- Lectures on Operator Theory, (Editor jointly with G. Elliott and P. Fillmore), Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences Monograph Series, Vol. 13, Amer. Math. Soc. 323pp. (1999).
- Cocycles of CCR flows, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 149, no. 709 (2001)
- "B. V. Rajarama Bhat.". Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awards For Science And Technology 2007". Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
|This article about an Indian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|