From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
B22 or B-22 may refer to:
- an iceberg that calved from the Thwaites Ice Tongue in 2002
- a bayonet mount size for a light bulb
- B22 road (Cyprus)
- Bundesstraße 22, a German road
- Chery B22, a 2008 Chinese Chery Automobile model
- Douglas XB-22, a proposed modification of the B-18 Bolo bomber.
- HLA-B22, an HLA-B serotype
- Sicilian Defence in the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings
- AIDS dementia complex ICD-10 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.