|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2010)|
|Key people||Aleksandr Storozhuk, Founder|
B2Blogger.com is a first Russian-speaking internet publication about Business-to-business-marketing. It was founded in July 2005. It combines the blog and internet-services for marketers and for public relations specialists from Business-to-business-environment. It is oriented on business managers, marketing sector specialists and PR specialists, business consultants, educational institutions professors and students.
History and growth
|This article is outdated. (May 2014)|
- June 2005 — the conception was thought up, b2blogger.com domain was registered;
- August 2005 — official announcement of the publication started in the Internet;
- June 2006 — corporate news distribution in the Internet service was started;
- September 2007 — B2Blogger private company was registered.
Products and services
The platform for corporate Press Release Distribution of companies for Internet Distribution and news aggregator delivering through RSS-channels (including Google News, Yandex.News, Novoteka, META News, Rambler News, Glavport, UAport и NewsIsFree) is one of the main services of B2Blogger.com.
The platform is adopted for Web 2.0 technologies: company profiles and categories have RSS-channels, microformats, tags; social bookmarks and social news (Digg-type) bookmarks are used. First podcasts in Press Releases among Russian-speaking Press Release platforms were used here.
References in press
- B2Blogger.com blog mentioning in the “Addressed to Everybody Diary” article, CIO magazine, November 22, 2005
- B2Blogger.com blog mentioning in the “Ukrainian Blogosphere” column, ITC.ua internet publishing, August 16, 2006
- B2Blogger.com company mentioning in the “VII All-Ukrainian Conference Internet Business 2008 Was Held” article, UNIAN News Agency, February 26, 2008
- Aleksandr Storozhuk “Site Promotion with the Help of News Content” article, InternetUA magazine, April 2008
- Aleksandr Storozhuk interview “The Creator of the B2Blogger.com” in the Reputation Online magazine, May 21, 2009
- Aleksandr Storozhuk commentary in the “The Hunt for Visitors” article in the Status magazine, July 25, 2009
- B2Blogger.com (Russian Only)