From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
B-52 is the common name of the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress, a strategic bomber aircraft designed and built by Boeing for the U.S. Air Force.
B-52 or B52 may also refer to:
Related to the aircraft
- B-52 (cocktail), a cocktail shooter named after the aircraft
- B-52 (hairstyle), a hairstyle also known as the beehive, named after the aircraft
- B-52 Memorial Park, within the Orlando International Airport, Florida
- The B-52's, a rock band, named after the hairstyle named after the aircraft
- The B-52's (album), an album by the eponymous group
- B52 (chess opening), the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code for a chess opening based on the Sicilian Defence
- B52 (New York City bus) in Brooklyn
- HLA-B52, an HLA-B serotype
- Nora B-52, a Serbian 152 mm self-propelled howitzer
- Volvo B52 engine, a group of Volvo engines
- B-52, a coded reference to Mao Zedong in Project 571 Outline
- Bundesstraße 52, a federal highway in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.