From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BEA)
|Look up Bea, bea, or BEA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bea or BEA, as a name, abbreviation, or acronym, may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Bank of East Asia
- BEA Systems, an American software company
- Belgian Entertainment Association, a music, video and video game industry organization
- British European Airways
- Broadcast Education Association, an international organization of media communication scholars
- Spanish Bank of Algae, a national research and development service
- British Electricity Authority
- Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses pour la Sécurité de l'Aviation Civile, the French agency responsible for investigating aviation accidents
- Bureau of Economic Analysis, an agency of the United States Department of Commerce
- Bea, Aragon, a municipality in the province of Teruel, Aragon, Spain
- British East Africa, a former British protectorate
- Bail Enforcement Agent, a bounty hunter
- Bea (given name)
- Bea (surname)
- Bea or Aka-Bea language, an Asian extinct language
- Bea (Dennis the Menace), a character in the British comic strip Dennis the Menace
- Bea Goldfishberg, a character from the American animated television series Fish Hooks
- Bile esculin agar, a growth medium
- BookExpo America, a major book fair in the United States
- B (disambiguation)
- Beas (disambiguation)
- Beatrix (disambiguation)
- Beatrice (disambiguation)
- Bee (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "bea"
- All pages with titles containing "bea"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.