From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BEC may refer to:
As an acronym
- Basic Education Curriculum
- Bilbao Exhibition Centre
- Bahamas Electricity Corporation
- Bandai Entertainment Company
- Birmingham Electric Company
- Bolinao Electronics Corporation, the predecessor of ABS-CBN Corporation.
- Brookville Equipment Corporation
- Busch Entertainment Corporation
- Burswood Entertainment Complex
- Botswana Examination Council
- Bay Euipment Company
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich
- Battery eliminator circuit
- Bibliothèque de l'École des Chartes, history journal, published by a French learned society, the Société de l'École des chartes
- Bike engined car, a small, lights sports car powered by a low weight, high output engine from a motorcycle
- Binary erasure channel
- Bose–Einstein condensate, a state of matter in physics
- Broad Economic Categories
- Business English Certificate: qualifications for professionals who want to work in an international business environment
- Business Environment and Concepts, a section of Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination
- BEC, Business Environment and Concepts; a section of the Uniform CPA Examination
- BEC, a currency code for the former convertible Belgian franc (BEF)
- BEC Recordings
- BEC-TERO, an entertainment conglomerate in Thailand
- The IATA code for Beech Factory Airport, Wichita, Kansas, United States
- The National Rail code for Beckenham Hill railway station
- the ticker symbol of Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Bachelor of Economics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BEC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.